1. Processing controller
Pedro Colomalaan 2, 2880 Bornem (Belgium)
+32 (0)475 72 88 99
Your personal data is protected and processed in accordance with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in the Dutch General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament, entered into force on May 24, 2016 and applicable no later than 25 May 2018.
2. Which personal data is collected and stored?
The following personal data are processed:
• General personal information such as: name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, address data, other data that you yourself have provided to Envelop BVBA in the context of an agreement (date of birth, gender, bank account number, company name, VAT number ...)
• Information to enable a purchase, reservation or request for quotation and to process it for the correct execution of our agreement and the associated services (transactions and payment information, shipping information, reservation date, etc.)
• Information that we may receive in the context of satisfaction surveys, complaints or other communications that you have addressed to us
• Information entrusted with the prior consent of the customer for announcing, proposing or explaining realizations, projects or other elements
Data arising from one or more visits to our website is stored in Google Analytics, but always anonymously. This data can never be traced to one person or organization.
3. Why is this personal data processed and what is the basis for processing?
All personal data collected and processed by Envelop BVBA are necessary
• for the implementation of our agreements in order to comply with legal obligations, to inform you and for additional communication and thus answering your questions via our website or by telephone
• to reach you, if necessary, in writing or by telephone for follow-up
• for marketing purposes such as sending out newsletters or participating in competitions, always with prior permission and for which you can withdraw your consent at any time
• for the general management of your account on our website
• for handling your payments
The following processing takes place in order to comply with legal obligations:
• for accounting processing
• to guarantee your rights as a consumer
• against fraud or for communication to governments or bodies determined by law
For the processing of the personal data, we rely on your permission and / or on the necessity of the processing to provide our services to you, or on a legal obligation or for a legitimate interest.
4. How is the data collected?
The personal data is collected on the basis of voluntary completion and communication by the customer. This happens
• Via personal contact by means of address data, telephone data or e-mail from Envelop BVBA,
• via the forms and the input fields provided on the website, such as: contact form, reservation form, quotation request form, order form, profile or account with login, shopping basket.
The collection of this data is necessary for performing the services of Envelop BVBA.
5. Access, duration and storage of the collected data
Your personal data will be stored for as long as is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data was collected, in line with the legal, regulatory and internal requirements in this regard.
Your data will only be processed for and by Envelop BVBA. This information is not disclosed to third parties, except for the performance of the services or delivery of products necessary or with prior permission.
For the technical processing of your data and associated support, for example with electronic CRM software, processing by transport companies (bpost / dpd / My Parcel), processing via online payment providers (Mollie / MultisafePay / Paypal ...) or accounting packages (Yuki / silverfin / ...), such bodies will have exclusive and temporary access to your data. These third parties act within the strict limits of our instructions and are also required to always act in accordance with GDPR for the processing of this data. This is how we guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data.
6. Security of your data?
Your personal data will always be treated confidentially. We take extra organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data as much as possible.
The information collected by Envelop BVBA via the website is protected by the following measures:
• security via https: // (websites equipped with an SSL certificate),
• security via unique login with e-mail address and password of the CMS system, software program, accounting package, ...
• anti-virus protection on the used electronic devices
Additional measures that are also possible are extra security through 2-step verification or via an authenticator app.
7. Your rights with regard to the processing of personal data:
Right to view, correct or supplement your personal data: you can always request to be allowed to view as well as a definitive answer about whether or not to process your personal data. You will have access to the data after a simple written request.
Right to be forgotten: You reserve the right to have some or all of your personal data deleted.
Right to data transferability: In certain circumstances you may obtain the right to obtain your personal data or to transfer it to another controller.
You can oppose the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time.
In addition, you also have the right to request the withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data.
To exercise your right, you must address in writing, with proof of identity, to email@example.com.
If you believe that Envelop BVBA has not acted in accordance with data protection legislation, you can address a complaint to the Commission for the protection of privacy via firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions or in case you want to invoke your data protection rights, you can contact Envelop BVBA directly via email@example.com or via correspondence to Envelop BVBA, Pedro Colomalaan 2, 2880 Bornem (Belgium).
To exercise your rights, you must provide proof of your identity by means of a copy of your identity card or passport for verification.